Southeastern U.S. Turnkey Real Estate Investing
Serving a wide geography, this New Construction Build-to-Rent product gives you the opportunity to plan your real estate strategy as you build your portfolio, creating long-term wealth for you and your family. Your new home is designed with tenants in mind to be able to provide an aesthetically pleasing home for the resident and a low maintenance investment for you.
Northeast Florida, also known as the “First Coast”, encompasses the region which runs along the Atlantic Coast from Daytona to the entire Jacksonville area.
- In 2018, Forbes ranked Jacksonville as the third most affordable city in the country.
- Jacksonville has been ranked the 7th best city for future job growth and the 8th largest city with the fastest growing economy.
- Palm Coast is one of Florida’s newest cities, incorporated in 1999.
- Flagler County is ranked 5th in business growth among the top ten counties in Florida with 11.2 percent growth in a three-year period.
NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA
Located approximately two hours from Jacksonville, North Central Florida is most known for its love of equestrian sports and its evolving culture and thriving economy.
- Marion County, located in the north-central portion of the state, is known for being one of the largest equestrian communities across Florida.
- Ocala is the hub of Marion County with an estimated population of 354,353.
- Citrus County is dubbed as Mother Nature’s Theme Park bordering the Gulf of Mexico, it is home to several rivers and natural springs.
- Citrus County lies west of Marion County and covers 683 square miles with 152,000 acres of public and protected land.
This region is best known for its beaches, subtropical landscape and its winter resort economy. With approximately 1.3M residents, Southwest Florida offers jobs for agriculture, manufacturing, information technology, life sciences, tourism, and sports.
- Charlotte County offers businesses a year-round clientele made of local, domestic, and international customers.
- The area is home to historic districts, fishing, boating, shopping, and enjoying the sun.
- Cape Coral in Lee County is one of the fastest growing cities in the US, experiencing a 2 percent growth rate annually, making it the 8th largest city in Florida.
- The median age is 42 and declining as more newcomers arrive, especially millennials.
With over 6M residents, Atlanta is one of the most populous cities in the United States. This region offers cultural diversity and a wide variety of entertainment and jobs, both of which sustain the vibrant local economy.
- One of the largest metropolises in the South, Atlanta recently saw a 1.3% annual population increase.
- Union City is a thriving suburb of the Greater Atlanta area which the US Census recently named the fourth-fastest growing population in the nation.